Thursday, May 19
Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Ukraine’s government is working on a new economic recovery plan.
The Ukrainian Parliament Committee on Economic Development supports Ukraine’s economic recovery plan. Here are the nine main principles of the plan:
- Full access to the EU and G7 markets. This will help manufacturers integrate into global retail chains and increase exports.
- Obtaining candidate status and then full membership in the EU.
- Building an economy on the principles of deregulation and liberalization.
- Establishment of logistics routes in the Western direction.
- The transition from the export of raw materials to processing.
- Development of the domestic military-industrial complex.
- Self-sufficiency in energy, which will increase domestic gas production and develop nuclear power.
- Climate modernization. The creation of new facilities in various industries must consider the principles of a “green economy”.
- Utilization of domestic companies not less than 60% of the total expenditure, ensuring that Ukrainian companies and producers will be involved in the reconstruction of Ukraine.