Thursday, September 28
Here is the list of the most recent investments in Ukrainian startups in 2023.
Thursday, April 27, 2023
According to ain.ua, it is a relatively small amount of investment, but here are seven investment agreements for January-March:
- DressX, a startup founded by Ukrainian women that is developing a virtual clothing store closed a new investment round of $15M.
- Ukrainian startup Kolibrio received $2M from the Jump Crypto fund.
- Fuelfinance, a company that develops financial management and planning software for startups raised $1M in a seed round.
- Ukrainian start-up Deus Robotics, engaged in warehouse robotics, attracted $1.5M from the Ukrainian venture fund SMRK.
- Fintech GeekPay, which develops solutions to reduce risks and track payments in digital currencies, has raised funding from Sigma Software Labs.
- Ukrainian AI startup Harmix has raised $500,000 from Canadian investors.
- Belkins, an international marketing agency with Ukrainian founders, became a lead investor in Gigradar, which helps businesses find clients through the Upwork freelance exchange.