The Ukrainian Parliament will approve new anti-Russian sanctions.
In the upcoming plenary week, the Parliament will approve the decision of the National Security Council regarding sanctions against individuals and legal entities from the Russian Federation. The package of sanctions will consist of 10 points and will be valid for 10 years:
- a ban on capital withdrawal from Ukraine in favor of natural and legal entities of Russia;
- a suspension of subsoil use permits;
- a prohibition on privatizing or leasing state property;
- a ban on public procurement of production and services related to Russia;
- a ban on the entry of Russian ships and aircraft;
- a ban on issuing cash and payment cards to persons associated with the aggressor;
- a ban on purchasing securities from Russian issuers;
- a ban (permits and licenses of the NBU) on investments in Russia;
- a ban on the transfer of technologies and intellectual property rights to Russia;
- a ban on the acquisition of land ownership for persons connected with the Russian Federation.